Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura Tatiana García

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura Tatiana García Empty
PostSubject: Laura Tatiana García   Laura Tatiana García I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 am

Lau loves food!

I usually eat a lot of food. At breakfast, I eat some fruits. I like bananas and apples. Also, I eat some cereal with yogurt. At lunch, I sometimes eat a sandwich and some juice but sometimes I keep my lunch from my house. At dinner I drink some coffee and I eat cookies. Sometimes I eat some chocolates and ice creams in the university.

On weekends I eat lunch in a restaurant. I would love to eat in Crepes & Waffles because I would like for appetizer some covaraccia soup. Then, I would like to eat shimps crepes with curry sauce and drink “Funny” juice. Finally, I would love to eat for a dessert a waffle with Nutella or caramel.

Also, on weekends I sometimes go to a picnic with my family. First, we find a place to get the picnic and look the weather. Then, we buy some groceries at the supermarket. After that, we pack food and some things that we need in the basket. While we are preparing our little trip we put our special clothes for a picnic and pack some games. Finally we go to enjoy our picnic.

Me and my friend last vacation!

My last vacation was funny. I went to different places in my country with my family. We went to San Andres, La mesa, Fusa, Guatavita and Villa de Leiva. I definitely love travel. I think, if you travel, you will relax and teke time for you. When I went to San Andres, I’m so exciting. I was at Lord Pierre Hotel and we stayed there for about a week. Another thing that make me crazy was the perfumes less cheaper than the perfums that you buy on Bogota. I love San Andres . It’s a beautiful island.

My friend is Sebastian. Also he love travel like me. He was in Santa Marta on his last trip with his brother and his mother. The weather was sunny. When he arrived to Santa Marta. First he was exciting because the sea, the sun and the parties in the parties in the bars looked wonderful. After that, we enjoyed all this things and ate a lot of food in a lot of delicious restaurants like Cactus, Taganga and Bahia. Finally, he came to Bogota to begin to study at Tadeo University.
Back to top Go down

Laura Tatiana García
Page 1 of 1