Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaun Sebastian Giraldo Otalvaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juan S.

Jaun Sebastian Giraldo Otalvaro Empty
PostSubject: Jaun Sebastian Giraldo Otalvaro   Jaun Sebastian Giraldo Otalvaro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 am

My prefer food is a traditional Colombian Food, I like eat a balanced diet because is better for health. I prefer eat in the morning some bread, I eat any eggs and some milk. In the lunch I like eat some beef, any carbohydrates, some fruit and glass of juice. At night I eat a sandwich with some tea.

In respect of my favorite restaurant. I´d like go to Pizza 1969, I´d love to eat in this place because is chip and the food is beautiful. My favorite dish or my favorite dishes are pizza, lasagna and green salad. I´d like to eat at Wok because I don´t know this place, I´d like to go with my family.

But other site I suggest are Tremenda parrilla. It´s a typical Colombian barbecue, the prices are average but any dishes are expensive. The barbecue salmon, beef and chicken are great dishes, you can ask for appetizers are the best. There is a good place for going with your family or any friends.

When I talked with my classmate he said me following things. Pacho took an interesting and fun trip the last year; he went to some great parties and met some new friends. He had a romantic relationship last year. Pacho went out with your friend a lot. He did a lot of exercise, he played football soccer. Pacho discovered some great music in a disco, he loves dance. He read some good book in the university. Pacho didn´t get a new pet last year. Finally Pacho learn a new hobby the last month.

I asked to my classmate Laura, about her last trip. She tells me. I went to San Andres with my family; I visited representative places of this city, like El hoyo sopldor and Jhoniky Island and others places beautiful. She was two weeks in this paradisiacal isle, he took the sun and she relaxed every day. But in moments the weather didn´t are perfect, some day was cold and was a strong breeze.
Back to top Go down

Jaun Sebastian Giraldo Otalvaro
Page 1 of 1