Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

César Betancourt Muñoz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
César

César Betancourt Muñoz Empty
PostSubject: César Betancourt Muñoz   César Betancourt Muñoz I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 pm

I usually eat very well. At breakfast I eat a lot of fruit like papaya or melon. I eat any cereal too. At lunch I eat in the “Bulevar Sesamo”, this is a vegetarian restaurant and sometimes I go to my house for lunch. At diner I eat the food that my mom cooked for my family.

Some weekends I go out for lunch with my family or with my friends. I would like to eat in Crepes & Waffles ´cause I want to eat vegetarian crepes for the main course and milk shake to drink. Finally, I would love to eat a “Suprema” for the dessert.

My last vacation was really amazing. I traveled From Bogotá to San Andres Island. This was amazing because I saw the sea for the first time and this was the first time that I traveled on a plain with my family. We lodged in an excellent hotel. The service was so good. I went to some bars with my sister and we met a lot of people. We enjoyed all the time that we stayed there. Finally we returned to Bogota and I was so excited for started to study.
Back to top Go down

César Betancourt Muñoz
Page 1 of 1