Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juan Gama Bomba Stereo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juangama

Juan Gama Bomba Stereo Empty
PostSubject: Juan Gama Bomba Stereo   Juan Gama Bomba Stereo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Bomba Stereo is a band that fuses Colombia's electronic music, rock, reggae and rap with an air of the Caribbean region of Colombia. In 2005, Bomba Stereo formed in Bogotá.
Bomba Stereo introduced in 2008 the album Estalla!. is a awesome band i like a lot of, The band was conformed by 3 people. Simón Mejía guitar, Liliana Saumet voice,Kike Egurrola drumm.
In 2011, the group has embarked on a tour of U.S. and Latin America, particularly their participation in the independent music event South by Southwest Music in Austin, Texas, and the Festival of Mexico.
i recommend all the people who like's this type of music, fusion music (folk/techno), that they should go to a conert of Bomba Stereo, becasuse they are so awsome, and their performances are wonderful.
Their music is not noisy or boring, so its great to dance and amazing type of music. Juan Gama Bomba Stereo 5009941660_33e6767a7b
Back to top Go down

Juan Gama Bomba Stereo
Page 1 of 1