Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony Daza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AGD

Anthony Daza Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Daza    Anthony Daza I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm

The Queen of Rock N Roll!

We´d describe her as one of the most talented female artists of the world. Yes! actually I´m talking about Joan Jett. Singer, songwriter, producer, actress...this girl is an authentic jewel of the world's rock scene.

Her musical and songwriting approach is heavily influenced by the hard-edged, hard beat-driven rhythms common to many rock bands of her native Philadelphia, often featuring lyrics surrounding themes of criticisms of insincerity, lost loves, the quest for authenticity, as well as the struggles and resolutions of the American middle class. With three albums that have been certified as Platinum or Gold, Joan Jett have flaunted the alias of "Queen of Rock 'n' Roll" many times along her succesful musical career.

Since her begining in the music scene of Philadelphia, Jett proved to be an extraordinary musician with The Runaways and then wiht the blackhearts by letting us a lengthy legacy of songs as "Cherry Bomb", "I Love Rock 'n' Roll", which was #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 from March 20 to May 1, 1982, as well as for their other popular recordings including "Crimson and Clover", "I Hate Myself for Loving You", "Do You Want to Touch Me", "Light of Day", "Love Is All Around" and "Bad Reputation".

So, please save your neurons and throw away reggaeton CD´s. You should start to listen to her incredible music!
Back to top Go down

Anthony Daza
Page 1 of 1