Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

luis felipe fetiva soriano 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luis.f

luis felipe fetiva soriano 3 Empty
PostSubject: luis felipe fetiva soriano 3   luis felipe fetiva soriano 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 pm

i have been many concerts in my live, but y was remember one concert specific. the tipe of music in the concert was a salsa, i have seen a famous artist, i was in the simon bolivar park. and i never have seen many people in one site for a concert, i eas a children but i like the concert because i like salsa music. in te simon bolivar park i was in a rock to the park also, in here Bogotá, this is the last concert i have been, there were good bands but also bands had very bad, the day in which i was the genre was the ska, this is the most important festival in latin american, you should know and go next year, i will advice to go with a jacket is always very cold. in this festival there are many genres of rock, alternative rock is the genre of music that i like, refers to a set of rock geners born in the decade of the 60. instruments use are guitars, bass, drums, and keyboards, during de 80s most succesful groups were the cure and R.E.M personally, the groups that i like alternative rock are the foo fighters and audioslave, among others.
Back to top Go down

luis felipe fetiva soriano 3
Page 1 of 1