Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY PERFECT HOME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryanras

MY PERFECT HOME Empty
PostSubject: MY PERFECT HOME   MY PERFECT HOME I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Bryan Rodriguez

ORGANIZATION:

In my plan the sofa, the rug, the dining table, the dining chair, the fount an three armchairs in the living room.

The sink, the cabinets, the stove, the coffe table and a soda machine in the kitchen.
A bed, two lamps, two nigthstands, a closet, the dressing table and a super TV in my bedroom.

The toilet, the shower, the bathutb and a chair for wait while the water's heating, in the bath room.

I would build a little skatepark with ramps for jump and rails for grind and slide whit the board.

ROUTINES:

The routines that I would in my home are:

-Pick things up of the floor

-Hang up my clothes in the night

-Put away every things after i use them

-Everyday take the thrash out

-Clean up the everyu place of my house
Back to top Go down
bryanras

MY PERFECT HOME Empty
PostSubject: MY PERFECT HOME   MY PERFECT HOME I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Bryan Rodriguez

ORGANIZATION:

In my plan the sofa, the rug, the dining table, the dining chair, the fount an three armchairs are in the living room.

The sink, the cabinets, the stove, the coffe table and a soda machine are in the kitchen.

A bed, two lamps, two nigthstands, a closet, the dressing table and a super TV are in my bedroom.

The toilet, the shower, the bathutb and a chair for wait while the water's heating are in the bath room.

I would build a little skatepark with ramps for jump and rails for grind and slide whit the board.

ROUTINES:

The routines that I would in my home are:

-Pick things up of the floor

-Hang up my clothes in the night

-Put away every things after i use them

-Everyday take the trash out

-Clean up the every places of my house
Back to top Go down

MY PERFECT HOME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 03 :: 3-5-