Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my living spaces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m1gu3l5

my living spaces Empty
PostSubject: my living spaces   my living spaces I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 am

miguel angel bustamante cardozo

my living spaces

My home is very nice, it has two levels, is a closed set, and my family life around. in my home life my sister my mother and my brother, and so my granmother when arrive of visited with my cousin.

The back room it’s my bedroom. My bedroom is big because have a next room and my big bed, in front there a table for when i pick up my book and my pc, and i am here always, i play whith my computer and my xbox is very special the places for me, and more when my cousin visited my home.

The next room is dining room in the center this table dining, in the back there is a picture on the wall, is the picture of my uncle that is dead. Front this living room, in the background is the cofee table, there are always take cofee in family, is a habit we have.

My mom and the house maid she loves cleaning and organise, is charge of clean this floor, every night she clean the floor of the kitchen, and the living room, she take away the dishes from the table, she clean the kitchen up after you eat, and she take out the trash every nights.

the kitchen is small but the organize is very extrem. In front of the door this stove, above and to the sides is the cabinets, next to left the cabinets, there is a sink and the microwave, In front of sink is the refrigerator.

In the next bedroom have a bathrooms, down the stairs this the master bedroom, in front of the door there is a coffee table, on the left is the bathroom, on the right side this a bed, the front this the TV. The next bedroom is small, have a TV in front have a bed next to this a coffee table and closet. The bathrooms are similar the shower this next to the door, the toilet is front, and the sink this next to the toilet.

The weekend I hang the clothes up in the closet and I pick up there is trash of my homework’s.

In the first floor of my apartment it’s the laundry room this room it’s big in this room there is a washer, string for hanging clothes and one winery. My fathers hangs the clothes up clean of washer in the string
Back to top Go down

my living spaces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 03 :: 11-1-
Jump to: