Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leidy Johana Martínez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leidy

Leidy Johana Martínez Empty
PostSubject: Leidy Johana Martínez   Leidy Johana Martínez I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:29 am

U2[center]

U2 is a great band particulary I like them concerns by social aspects, like the poor people in africa, I like this song: "one" because it is a song expressive and with a very interesting topic in the decade when it was wrote, this is a song about the point of view of a guy with the aids in his last days of life and his feelings about his father it is a very powerfull song, another cool song is "beautifull day".
I like to hear that song in the mornings because I like the way that the song says that there are many things in the world to feeling good spite the problems.

U2 never has been in Colombia in a Concert, I did hear that the band did have negotiations to come to Colombia but they could not get an agreement about the place to present the show.

I have bought almost all their cds, the band has a great musician called Bono, he had a nomination for the peace novel award.

My husband had lucky when he went to Spain because U2 gave a concert in Madrid and he could see the band, I think that they should come to Colombia in future.

I think the people ought to listen U2, in my opinion is the best rock band in the world.
Back to top Go down

Leidy Johana Martínez
Page 1 of 1