Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facundo Cabral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edurielk9

Facundo Cabral Empty
PostSubject: Facundo Cabral   Facundo Cabral I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:49 am

Facundo Cabral was a famous singer.

He was born in Argentina in 1937.

he start to drink, when he had nine years old, he was alcoholic in his adolescence and was prisioner in a reformatory when he had 14 years old.

Later he found god in a homeless who said to him: "you are a prince and you dont know that, because you are son of a king". that event was very important to him because it was the detonating of his music. when I said he found god i dont said he was a religion person, its more like a mistic person, becouse de religion person found god outside of him, but the mistic person can found god in everything.

in times of dictatorship in Argentina he was exiled, because his music was about protest, in the exile he visited more than 165 countries.

he was married and had a daugther, a little girl, but they was died in a aeroplane accident.

he was murder 6 months ago in Guatemala, I think it is very sad because he sang about peace and he died a violent way.

Back to top Go down

Facundo Cabral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 02 :: 1-3-
Jump to: