Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freddie Mercury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CamiToV

Freddie Mercury Empty
PostSubject: Freddie Mercury   Freddie Mercury I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:09 am

FREDDIE MERCURY- SINGER OF QUEEN BAND.

Freddie Mercury born on 5 september 1946 in Zanzibar present Tanzania but him real name was Farrokh Bulsara,was a musician Britain, singer of band queen rock. the most of his childhood he life in zanzibar island, with his grandparents and your aunt.

When him ended the school, he and your family moved to Middlese in England; he enrolled in University of WestThames and studied Art. he received a diploma in graphic desing that more later him created the Queen logo.

In your personal life he was a very shy person, he had a relationship in 1970 with
Mary Austin for many years, then,he had a relationship in 1985 with
Jim Hutton for long time, he knew was infected whit AIDS in 1990, and jim was who remained at his side for the last six years.

Mercury was very famous for your concerts and presentations, him were granted the title of best artist, better band, best voice, he said never took class of cant, many people said and still say he was the best musician of the history for your voice and interpretations of the stage; he could have the people in the palm of your hand.

I thinking is true because is a big artist and i love like he drove your personal life.

He died of bronchopneumonia to AIDS, on 24 november of 1991. Was a great loss to the world of music, and his followers.
Back to top Go down

Freddie Mercury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 02 :: 1-3-
Jump to: