Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryan Avila Cubides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryanavi

Bryan Avila Cubides Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Avila Cubides   Bryan Avila Cubides I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm

MY WISH FUTURE

I will talk about my future, for now I continue my normal life but I hope to graduate soon because thanks to help that I have with the University, I can study it and if I finish fast I won't have many worries.
I hope to get a job in a fuel company, this will help me to have a stable life. Is possible to in a few years that I'm going to get married. If I get married, I only hope the marriage will do it in the hot earth.
For the time, I'm finishing the university, so I will chill out more o less 2 months. On vacation I start getting fit because i need to do exercise and this help me to be healthy, perhaps I stop drinking.
Only have to wait December and probably I am going to travel to Santa Marta, Barranquilla and la Guajira. I will swim in the sea and probably, I will burn my body with the sun.
This is that I want to happen in my future, not everything can be called happiness, there will be difficulties.
Back to top Go down

Bryan Avila Cubides
Page 1 of 1