Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A SOME OF MY LIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RICARDO

A SOME OF MY LIVE Empty
PostSubject: A SOME OF MY LIVE   A SOME OF MY LIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

A SOME OF MY LIVE

RICARDO ANDRES PAJARITO

Molotov is one of my favorite groups, this group was in concert last week on November 11, it is a Mexican group founded in 1995, for Titus Fuentes, Miky Huidobro and together with them the versatile Jay de la Cueva; hereinafter they would be joined By Randy Ebright, a baterista of American origin, and Jay de la Cueva would be replaced by Alpaca Ayala.
Of this alternative rock group, i like his letters of social critique, and the song "frijolero" because it is a song of critique to the United States.

Besides molotov I like other groups of rock and reggae. Molotov is one of my favorite groups, this group was in concert last week on November 11, it is a Mexican group founded in 1995, for Titus Fuentes, Miky Huidobro and together with them the versatile Jay de la Cueva; hereinafter they would be joined By Randy Ebright, a baterista of American origin, and Jay de la Cueva would be replaced by Alpaca Ayala.
Of this alternative rock group, i like his letters of social critique, and the song "frijolero" because it is a song of critique to the United States.

Besides molotov I like other groups of rock and reggae.
Rock al Parque, is a rock music festival taking place in Bogotá. I like it because is a festival that assembles these kinds of music; Since 2007 I have gone every year to this festival, the first concert to which I went, it went to that of the green enanitos this concert was spectacular, the favorite song was "friends", in addition this song marked my college promotion. But the best concert which i have gone is on Monday of "Rock al parque" in 2009 because molotov nawal and Fito Páez played it was a very interesting spectacle.
My home has three floors. In this place i live with my aunt, my two cousins, Edna and Paula, my grandmother, my mom Miriam and my dad Hernan. I dream in the second floor, it has 2 bathrooms and three bedrooms. When i stay in my home i usually stay in my bedroom, it has a big television and a xbox, the bed is between the window and the door, in front of my bed are this machines. Often it is disorder because few times i stay in my home, only i arrive in the night to dream. Some weekends i do the breakfast and the lunch, and i heplt to my home with the labors of the house.
Back to top Go down

A SOME OF MY LIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 03 :: 3-5-
Jump to: