Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felipe T

Future plans Empty
PostSubject: Future plans   Future plans I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Future Plans
First, I’m going to finish my university then I’m going to do a cinema master before that I will find a job as producer in a very important company. I will earn a lot of money with my job the thing I really like to do. This is all about my job. I’m going to get married with a beautiful women who makes me feel what I like, also I’m going to have kids, I think two, one girl and one boy, I’m going to give them all they need. I’m going to be a really good father. I’m going to buy a big house with every single thing a great family have, I’m going to buy a little pet for my kids. I’m going to travel around the world with my family, visit every place that any person needs to know after die. I’m going to start doing exercise, because I’m really fat for that reason I’m going to stop eating fast food that makes me feel weird so I’m going to start eating healthy food. Also ‘m going to start doing productive things for my life it means I’m going to stop sleeping too much, and playing Xbox every spare time I have.
Back to top Go down

Future plans
Page 1 of 1