Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ferney rubio ramirez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ferney

ferney rubio ramirez Empty
PostSubject: ferney rubio ramirez   ferney rubio ramirez I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

ARTICLE 1:

Hi, my name is Ferney Rubio I’m 17 years old. I live in Bogota in the “Remanso” neighborhood. I study audiovisuals media at the university Jorge Tadeo Lozano.

I’m a person whit some talents I’m a good soccer player I’m good keeper. One of my talents is play the drums I believe I’m good at playing the drums but I’m also very good at drawing in my opinion is my best talent.

As a person I have some good qualities I think that I’m a very loyal person, my family and friends can trust me. I have very good sense of humor and I’m fun also I’m tolerant and sociable I like meeting new people. My ideal job would be the caricaturist or make computer animations also draw comics.
My ability most important in my opinion is draw I have also ability to remember things I have good memory. The cycle also am very good I like to do stunts in the ccycle.

In my family my dad had the ability more rarely in the family he has an incredible flexibility in your thumb can do to get to the wrist. Is the only ability that is rare in th[/font]e family.

ARTICLE 2:

I use very fresh and uncomplicated clothing every day. I like use jeans snickers and black sweaters. I like use sport pants and shorts on weekends. I don’t like use formal suits and ties any time. I think they’re uncomfortable and annoying.

I always have a small gadget whit me to listen my favorite music and save important files. My mp3 is very versatile and compact to carry because always I carry in my pocket.

In the last months has come on the market a new mini player called mp5. The mp5 is more powerfull than mp4 in relation the mp5 and mp4 serve the same functions but the mp5 is more interesting than mp4 but nevertheless the mp5 brings new options how t.v output subtitles ans others. Is a good mini player to travels you can see movies in this mini player because this has less more resolution than mp4 but the mp5 is less expensive than mp4 but is worth.

For my birthday I one gadget I want an i-book because I have much books and this accupated more espace that a i-book and the books are very disordel. The i-book is more versatile than the books. I prefer the i-book because is more compact than books and I think that is more attractive.

Back to top Go down

ferney rubio ramirez
Page 1 of 1