Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proyect 1 semester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liliana

Proyect 1 semester Empty
PostSubject: Proyect 1 semester   Proyect 1 semester I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 pm

First Part
Smile

My name is Liliana Garcia Torres, I`m twenty years old. I`m from Bogota, I`m student at the Tadeo`s Univeristy, I study international trade and I`m in second semester, but English is not a language that I like but it`s very necessary in my fiel of work. I like unusual languages like Russian or Chinese that I hope to learn soon.. I consider myself a very simple and sincere person, I don`t like lying and I thik people should be more honest to do goog friendships. I also consider myself a person little shy, but I`m very sociable and friendly. I`m a person who values frinship and I`m very loyal.

My abilities aren`t many, I think each person can do everything if that person really wants, for example short time ago I don`t like cooking because I really do not know anything, but one day I just decided to learn, now I can cook very well, and I want to learn Hindian cook because is very tasty.

I consider for girls it`s an hability play video games, because no many girls love to do that, but I can and I like to do. Sepeak another language is an ability too, a very special ability, because learn nwe alphabet, new pronunciation are very difficult, and I have that ability, I can speak, write, and understand Russian language very good, it`s very difficult to learn but I`m in a learning process.

Second Part
Smile

I`m not a very formal person, I usually wear jeans, shirts, sweatshirts and ballet shoes, and I always carry a purse.
I don`t like wear sports clothes,it`s not my style. some of the clothes that I never wear are skirts or shorts, are very feminine clothes, but I hate them, and actually I use it to sleep.

my favorite gadget is my laptop, is one of the stuff that I can be in communication with others, I can do my homework or just watch a movie, is a very useful stuff.
Back to top Go down

Proyect 1 semester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 02 :: 1-3-
Jump to: