Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About me. paragraphs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alvaro

About me. paragraphs Empty
PostSubject: About me. paragraphs   About me. paragraphs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

About Me

There are many things to tell about me. My name is Alvaro Cabanzo, I’m 21 years old. I can play guitar, I can cook really well and I can draw. I can't be with selfish or mean people. I love taking care of my cat, being with my family and going out with my friends. I enjoy reading and eating mexican food.

I’m tall, brown eyed, my skin is white and my hair is black and from time to time it is so hard to make it look nice.I’m not a very talkative person I rather like to watch more than to speak.

I would love to work by my own and to have a company managed by myself. I can dream and I know I can make my dreams come true besides I know, I can't do it without money, because that is how this world works.

In my family there are not many weird things we can do. I know my dad can touch the tip of his nose with his tongue. My mom can´t do anything like that, but she is an extraordinary woman. My sister can make many things at the same time and I can put my thumb on the top of my hand. We are a pretty normal family.

New things about me

I must confess I’m not someone very fashionista although I like to look nice always. Fashion is not a priority for me. I like wearing jeans because they are so comfortable and t-shirts stamped by myself. I don’t wear hats or caps very frequently. My Shoes are always made for walking and so, they are tennis and boots. I like using scarfs and sweaters of wool. I would never use ties or elegant cloths if it is not needed, I hate feeling trapped on a suit.

Besides I’m not worried about being a very technologic person, I love to discover gadgets that can make life easier. I’m talking about tools like, the mobile phone, the computer and the MP3. Besides I like using them but I’m not obessed with having the latest one or the most expensive gadget. I use the analog camera I have, more than the digital one. I like more my plain mobile phone than the blackberry everybody is using nowadays. Besides I’m a bit old fashion, there is something I have to have updated, that is my computer, I love it to be fast, and to have all the programs I need to use.

In conclusion, all that I use shows my personality. It is hard to say what I preffer the most between gadgets or cloths, I guess that if I have to choose I would prefer to buy an antique camera than to buy a pair of jeans. It depends on the day and the offer.
Back to top Go down

About me. paragraphs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rookies :: Tadeo :: Courses :: Level 02 :: 1-3-
Jump to: