Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gadgets, clothes, habilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felipe T

Gadgets, clothes, habilities  Empty
PostSubject: Gadgets, clothes, habilities    Gadgets, clothes, habilities  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm

My name is Juan Felipe Torres; I’m from Barrancabermeja, Santander. I’m nineteen years old. I have one sister older than me and I live with her in a small flat located in chapinero. I’m studying social communication at Tadeo University.
I consider myself like a friendly, happy, loyal, very funny, sociable and patient person. I’m a friendly and happy boy, because I like very much to be surrounded by people specially for my friends, also I like to hang out with them, go party, cinema and all this kind of things. I’m always with a big smile in my face, I don´t like to be sad I’m always trying to don’t think about problems, I don’t like them to bother me, so always I’m smiling. As well the people around me always smile with my silly jokes a like to see them like me, happy.
I Like the videogames, watch movies and listen to music. I think that watch movies and TV it’s my favorite activity, I’m fascinated by series, Science fiction and horror movies I like everything about that, the production and script, for that reason I think that my ideal job could be Film producer, I would like to be involved in that wonderful world.
I don’t have many physical abilities but I can run fast and swim very well. In the other hand, I’m very good at technology; I can use and understand really good computers and other kind of gadgets. I can’t run fast like other people because I’m having problems with my health, I have asthma. About intellectual skills I can’t read fast because I don’t like to read; Actually, I’m not interesting in it.
About my passions, the technology and the gadgets. I want to say that in this moment I have an iPod I like to much because is very useful, up to date and compact. This little thing has endless applications, for all kind of people. It’s a versatile gadget you can use wherever you can, wherever you need.
As I said before, I’m nineteen years old so my birthday is 27 of September, is near!. For this special date I want a play station 3, because I love videogames, I think its versatile, has internet and is really functional but is very expensive so I can’ buy it by my own, so my friend or family could buy it for my birthday.
About the cloth I like to wear, I like jeans, leather jackets and t-shirts because they are really confortable and sneakers of course. I like to be casual not to formal, just informal style. I don´t really like to wear a suit or something like that I feel serious and formal and it’s not me.
Back to top Go down

Gadgets, clothes, habilities
Page 1 of 1