Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andres Francisco Perea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pacho

Andres Francisco Perea Empty
PostSubject: Andres Francisco Perea   Andres Francisco Perea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm

andres perea

my diet,my favorite restaurant,blog entry,the perfect meal and last year last vacation

Hello my name is andres perea my diet is really normal for breakfast I eat an egg some juice and much water maybe some bread. in the lunch I eat a lot of meat rice vegetables potatoes and much juice or soda i love the coca cola. and finally in the dinner I eat some cereal with milk.
My favorite restaurant is the corral gourmet because the food is really amazing. I love the potatoe screw with hamburguer carbon much coca cola and in the final ice cream. the restaurant is really expensive but the food is exelent. if you go with friends is good or maybe with your girlfriend.
I like something fun in the meal and really informal but very elegant like corral or fridays. some hamburgers to the friends a drink and a good time this is my perfect meal.
My friend diego last year went to big parties he met new friends and fell in love with a girl and take a year and four months. Diego did a lot of sports and played many video games. trip to Cartagena and a great time finally learned many new things.
Back to top Go down

Andres Francisco Perea
Page 1 of 1