Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

project dos alejandra izquierdo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aleja

project dos alejandra izquierdo Empty
PostSubject: project dos alejandra izquierdo   project dos alejandra izquierdo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 am

INTRODUCTION

achieve with this text as a reunion function in social, how to behave in a restaurant, and how to ask the right foods, and learn which foods are healthy and unhealthy for our health, we also managed to express myself in English as to choose our restaurants favorites like me to express something that has already passed, in this case the simple past.

My diet is healthy breakfast; bread or toast, coffe and orange juice sometimes egg, cheese and fruit people, lunch is varied in protein beef or chicken a portion of salad and rice and natural fruit juice, in the afternoon a sandwich with juice or coffe the dinner a juice or a salad and sometimes coke, some weekends un healthy foods hamburger, pizza or hot dog and Coca-Cola, I can eat vegetables and can not eat so many sweets.
my favorite restaurants and I can recommend is kokorico because the chicken is delicious costumer service is very good also offers home-cooked meal salad vegetables such as beans yucca stuffed with beef and chicken also the melting pot with chicken hamburger one of my favorite food is the chicken rolls bring vegetables and various sauces and accompanied by a drink lemonade or Coca-Cola, another of my favorite restaurants characterized in WAFL CREPES desserts much that I will be located Saltire Plaza Mall, here we find different varieties of waffles, is a formal site the cost is average but it is recognized and recommended by delicious waffle breakfast is recommended dishes, brunch and wine creamy puts the music in this place is for relaxing instrumental, Provides peace of mind, this is a stylish restaurant.

I think my perfect meal is fruit salad is very delicious I would like because it is very easy to prepare, first of all the fruit is chopped banana, papaya, melon, watermelon, apple, mango, kiwi second scratch and cheese Finally he made the cream and ice cream ball is varied in calories and very healthy.

my classmate last year went on vacation to Mexico Acapulco tourist attractions have seen several beautiful beach ate a delicious Mexican chili taco meat and vegetables was really cool experience and I think is the best vacation in he’s life back I Need to meat, was a wonderful experience to be repeated again.

Back to top Go down

project dos alejandra izquierdo
Page 1 of 1