Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alejandra Izquierdo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alejaizq

Alejandra Izquierdo Empty
PostSubject: Alejandra Izquierdo   Alejandra Izquierdo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 pm

ntroduction

This text objective is learn capacity and abilities physical or mental, and them in practice the life daily and in the future in the camp professional and vocational.

My name is Alejandra Izquierdo I am estudying film and TV, I am very friendly I have security and smart in all activities assigned the physical I can run fast, I can I bike I can ride can dance I can song one of my favorite hobbies me I can swim and I can skate perfect en my opinion skating is spectacular other my abilities I can jump I can believe I am persons optimistic, I can not be funny to people who just met I can not dance and song at the same time my abilities listen speak people the opinion understand the ideas I can learn the people around me I can be responsibility I am smart I can my opinion I can think and say ideas.

for what I'm studying need to be a friendly person I have the abilities and I am a person very friendly like me share ideas and relate to learn , I am a persons optimistic in my job because in this work are always working group I am creative is necessary for story . I have responsibility in the job for all the movie be a success when it is released to the media and public.

My family is beautiful, my father is very friendly love my mother and wants the best for her one the abilities my father is rotate pen or pencil all fingers go write, my aunt stretch your legs to the floor directly other abilities my family is the my cousin catch many balls with both hands and rotate them without dropping them balls.

conclussion

I'm a person who likes things to go well, in each work or activity that I do put everything in my power and be very optimistic for that way to achieve my goals and objectives and the working group to feel like my work I like challenges, and getting better every day for my professional development.

Introduction

This text objective is learn the clothes we wear accessories, and how technology affects the world..

My name is Alejandra Izquierdo, the clothes that use more jeans blouse and sweater and sneaker sometimes boots, the accessories more use accessories earrings and rings very cold when you are doing going to university boots jeans jacket over a sweater bonnet gloves and scarf.

clothing when going to a formal party dress heels or boots coat the accessories necklace long earrings, I like sport and when I practice I am comfortable and I wear shorts and a shirt sneaker.

•the laptop is more expensive than the computer but I prefer the laptop computer because the computer has more memory capacity

•This camera sold by my aunt is cheaper than I buy at the mall. But I prefer to buy at the mall that takes better photos.

•Plasma that I buy my dad is more expensive than the one with my brother but I like the one with my brother that is adapted according to the space that you.

•Blackberry that I bought last week is nicer than my friend.

•These phones are older than my grandmother microwave.

Technology advancing every day more and new things to discover there to meet the needs of man, and so are daily new things and go related gadget.

Back to top Go down

Alejandra Izquierdo
Page 1 of 1