Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VACATIONS AND FOOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DAVID BO

VACATIONS AND FOOD Empty
PostSubject: VACATIONS AND FOOD   VACATIONS AND FOOD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 am

DAVID FERNANDO BOTERO HERRAN

My diet is based on a healthy breakfast, this consist in drink more orange juice , sometimes the milk replacement also I feed on eggs an bread in the morning to take energy for every day ; at lunch I eat a good meal with lots of vegetables and a good portion of protein, sometimes I add a dessert .
In the nights I eat dinner very light like a sandwich or something and during the day try to drink lots of water to stay healthy and energized.

My favorite restaurant is called La Hamburgueseria here, the service is friendly and the food is excellent, the menu offers different dishes everyone is a good choice.
La Hamburgueseria offers salads, soups, burgers, desserts …etc; also the environment is really cool since the decoration of the place has a rock style, my favorite dish is a Mexican hamburger with potatoes chips and a soda. I recommend this restaurant because the food is tasty and a good place to talk with friends and hear the best music.

My favorite Reset is the pancakes .
pancakes mixture ingredients: 3 eggs, cup milk, cup flour, cup sugar, vanilla extract, melted butter and salt.
first, take all ingredients in container and blend until no lumps remain then, take a non-stick skillet with oil and warm over medium-high heat; pour ½ cup of the batter into hot skillet, cook for about 3 minutes or until you notice that edges begin to brown and an bubbles form under the pancake. Finally, put pancake on the plate and serve. Repeat with reaming batter.

Between subway and sandwich cubano I choose the last, because even though you choose the ingredients in the subway of the day; in sandwich cubano is better the tasty than others sandwich like a subway you pay for the length of sandwich.
Although it is cheaper to eat at subway, I prefer to go sandwich cubano simply by the taste . if, I had a qualify sandwich cubano have 3 point more than subway.

My last vacation was in Cartagena , I was with my family and some friends when I arrived at the hotel just wanted take a rest; the next morning went to beach , during the week we toured the city and visit the historical center . I was also in seafood restaurant.
The weather was good the most part of time it was warm and hot, but occasionally windy.
I relaxed and had a great time.

Back to top Go down

VACATIONS AND FOOD
Page 1 of 1