Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

José David Díaz N (A band of music)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David

José David Díaz N (A band of music) Empty
PostSubject: José David Díaz N (A band of music)   José David Díaz N (A band of music) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm

ZOÉ

It’s a mexican band. Since ten years ago or more they play music of Alternative Rock and different. The album that allowed them to be successful was ‘Rocanlover’ on 2003 with the producer Phil Vinall. I never have been in a concert with this band, but I think their music is so good. People should go to concerts and events to hear them live. The type of music that they play is no determinate, they fusion different genres like electronic, rock and pop.

Is important to note that they have sung in Spanish and English, sometimes every language apart, and sometimes mixing both. This year, they did a tour around the world playing their music with important groups of classic music, and different artists of several genres and types of music on the entire world; for the case of Colombia, they played with Bogotá’s Symphonic Band.

I’m not a fan of be buying albums and songs, but for this case, I think I have better to buy something of their musical word after their separate or stop to work. One of all their song that I like so much is Love, I remember this because it’s one of the songs that a I have dedicated to my ex girlfriend when we were starting. This song say romantic words, but it’s perfect when some relationship is in the beginning and person doesn’t want to be so expressive.
Another song that I love is Soñé, its letter express beautiful things to say to a person that you love, it’s a perfect way to tell how important is your girlfriend or boyfriend on your life. I dedicated this song to my girlfriend maybe two months ago. If you love somebody, you ought to dedicate it!!
Back to top Go down

José David Díaz N (A band of music)
Page 1 of 1