Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy metal band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yair. Z

Heavy metal band Empty
PostSubject: Heavy metal band   Heavy metal band I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 pm

My favorite band is Demon Hunter. Demon Hunter is a Christian band North American heavy metal band from Seattle, Washington, founded by brothers Don Clark and Ryan Clark. The members of Demon Hunter are Christian and express their beliefs in many of his songs. In early 2010 the band had sold over a million of albums.
My best concert was on October 2006. I saw them in Argentina, this concert was great. The band was Demon hunter. They played for almost three hours. Some songs they played were I'm not ready to die, fading away, sixteen, my heartstrings come undone and the soldiers song. I liked of concert was the sound power and the lights. And what I didn't like was that the band not played my favorite song (Fire to my soul).
In my opinion Demon hunter is the best heavy metal band. I recommend this band, because is awesome, also play the different instruments and I believe than this type of music it’s good for destress, Some of their songs have nice messages for people.
Demon hunter has never been in Colombia in a Concert.
Back to top Go down

Heavy metal band
Page 1 of 1