Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my favorite band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paula pi

my favorite band Empty
PostSubject: my favorite band   my favorite band I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

My favorite band afro is Marron 5, but I have not been to their concerts, I like this group because the genre is pop-rock geek and this is very catchy and expressive , the most important is that is easy to that of understand. Marron 5 is American queen , the group formed in “los angeles” (California)in the year 1994.

The group is comprised by Adam Levine (vocals, guitar), James Valentine (guitar), James Carmichael (keyboards, guitar and vocals), Mickey Madden (bass) and Matt Flynn (drums and pericussion).

In 2002 the band released their debut album jocolor "The Songs About Jane". they won a gold record, platinum triple platinum in several countries worldwide.

This album was very romantic, I remember my favorite song of the album was "She loved Be Well," this really is the best song.

During May 2007 the band released their album "it won` t Be Soon Before Long "this album was very Laughing expressive and my favorite song of the album was" Makes me Wonder "I do not really go to concerts of bands with genres such as rock, pop, metal because you`d better not bring valuables things Like a Star @ heaven .
Back to top Go down

my favorite band
Page 1 of 1