Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My favorite artist.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fernando

My favorite artist. Empty
PostSubject: My favorite artist.   My favorite artist. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm

My favorite artist is Rafael Orozco, he was a very important person in Colombia, he was born in the city of Barranquilla and he was considered one of the best singers of vallenato in our country, he was the principal singer in the known group Binomio de oro de america, this group is very important in this genre, Rafael Orozco composed lots of theme songs, such as La Creciente and Dime Pajarito which were considered one of the best songs of this important genre.

He was the mainly voice in this important group, and won great awards with the song Dime Pajarito, with his unique style and voice tone.

Rafael orozco recordered more than 15 platinum discs for his songs, and was in the top of vallenato on this golden age, in which he was included, singing with famous artist like Diomedes Diaz and he is still remember for his triumphs for his fans in Colombia and the whole world.
Back to top Go down
bayona

My favorite artist. Empty
PostSubject: my fvorite    My favorite artist. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 pm

My favorite artist is Rafael Orozco, he was a very important person in Colombia, he was born in the city of Barranquilla and he was considered one of the best singers of vallenato in our country, he was the principal singer in the known group Binomio de oro de america, this group is very important in this genre, Rafael Orozco composed lots of theme songs, such as La Creciente and Dime Pajarito which were considered one of the best songs of this important genre.

He was the mainly voice in this important group, and won great awards with the song Dime Pajarito, with his unique style and voice tone.

Rafael orozco recordered more than 15 platinum discs for his songs, and was in the top of vallenato on this golden age, in which he was included, singing with famous artist like Diomedes Diaz and he is still remember for his triumphs for his fans in Colombia and the whole world.
Back to top Go down

My favorite artist.
Page 1 of 1