Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

patricia moreno

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patiko

patricia moreno Empty
PostSubject: patricia moreno   patricia moreno I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 pm

story

I stand up at 8 am I shower and I breakfast, I leave the house at 9 am for me to meet my friend in college at 10 am, he stands up at 9 am because he lives near the university.

From 10 am to 5 pm I'm at university studying and I take the bus to go home at 5:10 pm to 6 pm more or less I come to my house.

Then I open the door and the first thing I encounter is the garage, go around and I came to the room where I leave my backpack on the sofa so I can rest it.

I follow and I'm walking down the hall on the left side my mom clean up the kitchen and my brother is eating ...

I go upstairs and I see my bedroom, I walk my bedroom I see my bed next to the window and next to it a table which is save them in the most beautiful memories ...

I walk into my closet and I open it at the doors of this I see photographs some left when I went to the Fonseca concert, this concert was the best because he is my favorite artist and the staging was excellent.

This artist is that his first song was "Melancolia del ayer" and that his full name is Juan Fernando Fonseca and he was born on May 29, 1979 in Bogota.

The type of music that is Fonseca is a mix of pop and vallenato music alternative next I remember the show I start listen to some music from Fonseca and I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

patricia moreno
Page 1 of 1