Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lina maria silva arevalo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
my house

lina maria silva arevalo Empty
PostSubject: lina maria silva arevalo   lina maria silva arevalo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 am

my house is really cool I like a lot, has two floors on the first floor there is a garage then follow the hall, after the dining, with a large table to eat also a stereo, Depue is the kitchen which has its shelves , refrigerator, blender and other domestic utensils, chairs and cushions. Depue is the study that has many books and there is a computer and a chair and then follows the patio you have a sink for washing clothes and ropes and a place to store all the things that are not used, for in the second floor are three bedrooms with a bathroom and a hallway have beds and bedside tables and curtains.

routines in my house every day my brother and I ordered our rooms, we raise our clothes, we ordered everything in the cabinets, we take the trash, do the weekends general cleaning throughout the house to me to wash all the kitchen and clean everything, wash dishes and mop the floors, my mom wash all the laundry, my brother up the mess and my dad sweep the entire house.
Back to top Go down

lina maria silva arevalo
Page 1 of 1