Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lina Fernanda Ortiz Romero (Segundo Texto)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LinaOrti

Lina Fernanda Ortiz Romero (Segundo Texto) Empty
PostSubject: Lina Fernanda Ortiz Romero (Segundo Texto)   Lina Fernanda Ortiz Romero (Segundo Texto) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 am

I usually wear jeans, sneakers, shirts, t-shirt, purse, and boots. But, sometimes i like to wear dresses, sweats, shirts, skirts, shorts, shoes, and suits. I never use tie.

I like to be up to date about the last tecnologic around the world. I love the blackberry because it is easy to use, cheap, and it is small. But, i hate cellphones because they have not lots of interesting things to use.

I preefer a blackberry cellphone because it can use friendly, is versatile and more compact than a nokia cellphone; the nokia cellphone are cheaper than the blackberry, but you pay gor the exclusivity,

For my birthday i want a gadget. The gadget is a blackberry torch because is more than the previous one, and it is more versatile, fashionable, compact than a nokia cellphone.
Back to top Go down

Lina Fernanda Ortiz Romero (Segundo Texto)
Page 1 of 1