Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

band (natalia cardenas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
band

band (natalia cardenas)  Empty
PostSubject: band (natalia cardenas)    band (natalia cardenas)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 am

MARCK ANTHONY
ANTHONY MARCK
I think the Salsa is awesome Because it `s good for dancing and expressive.
Salsa is a musical genre and a culture developed by Cubans.
marck anthony salsa is the percussion instruments of wind and string.
i like this song (a mi manera) Because it `s romantic and also very expressive and I think I identify very much with this.
his band started in the year 1991 in the United States their songs range from salsa to bolero music the band has released marck anthony different albums as When the nigth is over in the year 1991 and best-selling album by the band musical was "a mi manera" in the year 2004.
concerts of the band are very good marck anthony since the opening of the concert put fireworks, confetti, smoke and silver paper and close with the best song that has in the time of their album and fireworks concerts are very expressive and romantic songs will reach the hearts of its participants.
my advice to go to a concert of the band is going marck anthony as comfortable as possible and go with a good companion to arrive early to line up so you can have a better place.
I recommend this experience as it is unforgettable!
Natalia cardenas rodriguez
Back to top Go down

band (natalia cardenas)
Page 1 of 1