Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRYAN MONGUI ROMERO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DAMIAN M

BRYAN MONGUI ROMERO Empty
PostSubject: BRYAN MONGUI ROMERO   BRYAN MONGUI ROMERO I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 am

DAMIAN MARLEY

His full name is Damian Robert Nesta Marley Breakspeare. This artist was born on July 21 of 1978 in Jamaica in the Kingston city, and he is a singer of roots reggae and dancehall, he is also the son of the famous singer of reggae Bob Marley and Cindy Breakspeare.

His specialty is the ragamuffin music; this is a mixture of rap and reggae. In 2004, Damian participated in the Reggae Festival Tour of 27 cities named Bob Marley Roots, with his brothers Ziggy Marley, Julian Marley, Stephen Marley and Ky-Mani Marley. Those also are professional artists of reggae.

In 2007 he participate in the album "Mind Control" of his brother and manager Stephen Marley with the song "Traffic Jam" with Snoop Dogg, and in the song "Now That You Got It" with Gwen Stefani.
Finally he founded super heavy in 2011, along with Mick Jagger, Dave Stewart, Joss Stone and A.R. Rahman. Damian actually belongs to this band of reggae and rock.

Other principal artist of this genre actually is Fidel Nadal, Sargento Garcia, Kafu Banton and Morodo.

This genre is characterized by rhythms that are very soft and slow, but this also there a reggae fusion that is a mix between reggae and other genres as the hip hop, R & B, jazz, drum and bass, ska, rock, and punk or polka. The results of these fusions also are known as dancehall (reggae and hip-hop), RAGGAMUFIN (reggae and rap), Roots (reggae and ska or punk).

I love the reggae music and I was recently in the concert of Damian Marley in Bogota. This concert was very exciting because I was with my friends and my girlfriend. I really think that Damian Marley is a great reggae artist. I think that you should listen this type of music because it is very relaxing. Also in a concert is important arrive early to be located close to you artist, also save very well the ticket and their belongings and finally I think we should be more organized and follow the rules to enjoy these shows.
Back to top Go down

BRYAN MONGUI ROMERO
Page 1 of 1