Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guillermo Romero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
music

Guillermo Romero Empty
PostSubject: Guillermo Romero   Guillermo Romero I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 pm

I like Chocquibtown because their music is good for dancing. My favorite songs are “Pescao Envenenao and De donde vengo yo”. ChocQuibTown is a Colombian fusion rap band. Their sound fuses funk, hip hop music, Jamaican ragga and elements of electronic music.
Choc Quib Town (Chocó Quibdo Our people) was created in 2000 by Goyo, Slow and Tostao in Colombia where they made a homage. Their first album was “Somos Pacific” in the 2006. Their first successful song was Somos Pacific.
They have been won of a Latin Grammy in 2010 and they have won a hip hop prize in a festival called “Hip Hop al parque”.
They have traveled around the world and they have visited 20 countrys like: Spain, Berlin, USA, Switzerland, Holland, Denmark, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela and Cuba.
There, they were successful because its music is cool
If you want to see this wonderfull band, you should buy the ticket before a month.
Also you should wear comfortable clothes to dance. You should get a sutan lotion, a pair of sunglasses and a umbrella for the rain.
Back to top Go down

Guillermo Romero
Page 1 of 1