Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

text about the music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cesard

text about the music Empty
PostSubject: text about the music   text about the music I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 pm

This time I’m going to talk about Music which is on the things that I enjoy the most, I enjoy music since I was a little kid, I remember my father listening Rock n’ Roll music, especially “The Rolling Stones and The Beatles” when I was 3 or 4 years, He used to whisper the songs in ears and I recognize that by those times I liked Rock n’ Roll too.. through time my love of music was changing gradually and started listening to other genres especially The Reggae music a little bit pushed by one my cousins, the one who lives in USA, despite living so far each other, we have always been in contact and he has always sent me many presents including Reggae CD’s, his favorite music.
I started to love Reggae music about 5 years ago, that wasn’t easy for my parents by they were understanding me with the time and my dad finally decided to support me with my decision and that made me so happy.
I love Reggae music because it’s the kind of music that makes me feel so relaxed and it always talks about positive things, simultaneously I started to play some instruments like guitar and bass and Bob Marley has been my inspiration since then…
I think the music has been one of the best things a man could invent ever and is one of the best ways to have a really good time with family and friends, I thank my father for teaching me everything about music and supported me when I needed it most and I hope I keep all this knowledge forever and have the chance to pass it on to my children and grandchildren.

Cesar David Parra Smile
Back to top Go down

text about the music
Page 1 of 1