Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUSIC FESTIVAL MUSIC LOVE PARADE (CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cristian

MUSIC  FESTIVAL MUSIC  LOVE PARADE  (CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B) Empty
PostSubject: MUSIC FESTIVAL MUSIC LOVE PARADE (CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B)   MUSIC  FESTIVAL MUSIC  LOVE PARADE  (CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:49 pm

MUSIC

CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B

FESTIVAL MUSIC

LOVE PARADE (ALEMANIA)

Well, first of all I chose this topic, which is my main interest, as this music festival so famous in the world of the electronic music and electronic music is my favorite music. One of the best plans for my life, is to attend this festival, held in Berlin Germany, one of the cities most exponents of the genre of House music, Techno, Trance, Drum and Bass and others.

Electronic music is known and famous for his creation of beats per second and synthesizers, or check this music is entirely by machines, in this case music programs dare to recreate sounds and environments. It is a very repetitive and cheerful music, and most importantly it is very funny, makes people dance to this music.

PRESENT PERFECT VS SIMPLE PAST

Today electronic music event is considered the best event in the world, people go to have fun and dance a lot, the cars take to streets wings, meaning that the people get great sound speakers that sound very hard and people perceive music in their bodies, but another thing is good for two years this festival has been postponed, as in previous years people increased the abuse of drugs, then this has represented a danger for Germany, that people die overdose, the German government has proposed that if things continue like this with the drug issue, decide to terminate this festive and not reinstated.

MODALS OF ADVICE AND WARNIG

The fact that this festival of electronic music is so good that has come to different countries in the world where people make and enjoy it much, but it is also advisable not to use drugs in this event and none, as people may die.

GENRES

As I had named this is an event of electronic music, this music and there are several subgenres, such as house, the chill out is a very relaxing genre but the techno Otherwise it is very noisy, which is trans sounds very repetitive, and genre of the music thet I like to me is the Minimal, which contains all sound loud or soft is a nice fusion.
Back to top Go down

MUSIC FESTIVAL MUSIC LOVE PARADE (CRISTIAN A. GOMEZ B)
Page 1 of 1