Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diego Alberto Cabrera Gutierrez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DC

Diego Alberto Cabrera Gutierrez Empty
PostSubject: Diego Alberto Cabrera Gutierrez   Diego Alberto Cabrera Gutierrez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Article 1
My name is Diego Cabrera. I’m 19 years old. I’m from Caquetá but I lived in a city called Chiquinquira by 6 years.

I study international trade in Jorge Tadeo Lozano University in second semester. I’m good.

I like the music. The soccer is one of my talents. I love my pet the name is lulu I really think is fanny and I love her.

I have positive qualities. I make friends easily. I’m generous. I’m not patient I love the crazy live. I’m optimistic I think the life is great.

My ideal job is soccer player or maybe a sport man.

I’m good playing video games like silent hill and others. I can swinning so fast because I’m from Florencia Caquetá.

My cousin has a strange ability because he can make tattoos with both hands at once and the tattoos are very good.

Article 2

I like some colors in my clothing I think looks good. When I talk about brands I prefer Nike adidas AC rebook and others.

I prefer gadgets that can be used as easily to be modern, that do not cost much but it's hard because all the gadgets are expensive.

On my birthday I would like an iPhone or a camera because they are nice and are easy to use and not very expensive too are modern and attractive.
I will like to take the James bond watch is very nice because is modern but also very expensive so it's only a dream.
Back to top Go down

Diego Alberto Cabrera Gutierrez
Page 1 of 1