Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIEGO CABRERA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DC

DIEGO  CABRERA Empty
PostSubject: DIEGO CABRERA   DIEGO  CABRERA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 pm

second cut

written

my diet is breakfast. some juice some bread and butter. in the lunch I prefer some meat some vegetable some rice and one glass of juice. in the dinner I prefer one glass of milk with cereal, this is my diet.
my favorite restaurant is fridays because the food is realy good i love the ribs bbq and the potatoes with cheedar cheese. I love the desser like pies manzana or cakes and others. In the beverages i love the soda or fruit juice.
fridays is exelent. the prices are little high but the food is delicious. the fridays and saturday are really good days for a date.
the perfect meal for my is something fun and really informal but romantic for my girlfriend. she love things with wine some cheese some fruit and maybe a meat. I think this is the perfect meal.
I talked with my classmate about last year and he told me was exelent. he was some great partys and in that have some new friends. he had a romantic relationship. He did a lot of sport and he readed some good books. Finally sebastian learned a new hobby.
and finally I talk with my friend andres and he told me that the last vacations he had travel to usa he stay in miami and chicago. He ate a lot of hamburguers and he played a lot of soccer. He was happy and he thought the best vacations in his life were there.
Back to top Go down

DIEGO CABRERA
Page 1 of 1