Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uriel Ladino Rojas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edurielk9

Uriel Ladino Rojas Empty
PostSubject: Uriel Ladino Rojas   Uriel Ladino Rojas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 am

ARTICLE 1

Hi, my name is Uriel Ladino, I´m 22 years old, I´m studing plastic arts in the
Tadeo University, this is my third semester at college but I´m in my sixth semester in the carreer.

Well, some of my talents are make audiovisuals or taking photographs. Also I can play guitar and sining, actually I was in a band when I was in school, whit some of my friends form a rock band, I started writing my own songs and play the guitar, and my other friends play guitar too and play drums, we never had a good bassist, three years later the band dissappear.

I can painting too, it is very complicated if you search a specific objective, but in general I enjoy it.

My dream job is to become an artist, working for my own part, but if one gallery contract me its ok, but isnt my idea.
For my ideal job i need to have positives cualities a lot, because is an area very competitive, some of my cualities are the creativity, intelligence,dedication, determination, and something very important, be a human, the last aspect is the most difficult.

I have some habilities, not very special as the phenomena in circuses, I can run very fast, I can read very fast too, actually I´m a normally human. But one of my friends have a particular hability, he can throw up when he want. And then he can eat again the vomit, its very funny to see, I recommend to him joining to a circus, he could make lots of money.

These stories are part of my life, I feed to these to exorcise my demons through the arts, because the art not is the holy inspiration, I think the art is the daily life.

ARTICLE 2

Well, I usually use the same kind of clothes all days, because I can combine a formal style with something like urban style.

I use snikers or sport boots, jeans or blue jeans, also all type of T-shirts ans some shirts or formal shirts. And sometime, if weather its difficult I use jackets. In Bogota is very frequent the rainy weather, but sometimes its very hot too because the climatic change.

In Christmas, if I have money, I buy clothes normally, or books, only if its necesary I buy gadgets because I´m not interest in that, with my PC Im satisfied.

But in the last vacations my cousin come from italy and the boyfriend brought an I-pad and I was able to manipulate.
I like the I-pad because it´s very userfriendly than the others mobile articles, and more compact than a laptop and realize almost the same functions, obviously the laptop is most powerfull than the I-pad but if you want something versatile I-pad is the solution.

I guess I-pad can contract me for publicity, because I love it, you can see your photos and videos in a tactil screen of an eleven inch, also you have internet access, it is a wonderfull gadget.

But I think clothes and gadgets are part of a world market, who play with our desires and needs, and sometimes deceive and destroy the lives of consumers, for me this things are important for get a girl or get social status, but in general all is about the girl. But this things are not necessaries for living, we need go out from this circle and exercise autonomy about our desires and modify the markets.

Back to top Go down

Uriel Ladino Rojas
Page 1 of 1