Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camila Tovar Velez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CamiToV

Camila Tovar Velez Empty
PostSubject: Camila Tovar Velez   Camila Tovar Velez I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 am

Article 1

My name’s Camila Tovar Velez , I’m 18 years old, I’m studing at Jorge Tadeo Lozano university, I'm in third semester of advertising.

some talents that I have are the sports, I like playing basketball and voleyball I've been in tournaments since 8 years, also I know draw, I like films and photography, I’d like finish my carrear in advertising to make a advertising photography course, because I really like photography.

I’d like to work making social campaigns, because I believe that to have a better country and give them a better future for people who struggle every day to follow their ideals and realize their dreams, start by changing yourself, taking into account the problems of the society in which we live and this is not going to change that criticize, we must make changes in thinking and how we act.

I consider myself a sincere, responsible, smart, friendly and I like to work hard for the things that I want, these qualities are necessary if you I want to get my objectives
if I work in advertising, because you have to know how to reach people. I can read fast, I have a good photographic memory, I can run fast and dance well.

Article 2

my clothes is informal, I'm not complicated when choosing clothes, I prefer comfortable clothing, but according the ocacion I have wear formal clothes, or elegant clothes.
I usually use jeans, jackets, tennis, sweatsuit, shirts,t-shirts and almost never I am in dresses or skirts, I don't feel comfortable wearing this clothes, same with heels or jewelry are not to my liking and my style.

I'm not a fan of gadget's, but there gadget I really like is the i-pod; because they are better in music players, has more capacity, is more compact and I like the design, and not only serves for music, also can put games depending on their version, has more qualities to offer the consumer. I'm content with a cellphone that has good capacity and good signal, should not be the last model.

although I'm not a compulsive consumer I like being aware of the gadget coming to market, because it can serve for my career or I like so much that I finish buy this gadget.
Back to top Go down

Camila Tovar Velez
Page 1 of 1