Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second paragraph (Camila Tovar Velez)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CamiToV

second paragraph  (Camila Tovar Velez) Empty
PostSubject: second paragraph (Camila Tovar Velez)   second paragraph  (Camila Tovar Velez) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

My breakfast is usually very fast because the time I'm short, usually milo breakfast with biscuits or juice and I run to the university.
the end of the first class of the day, I leave and buy some food to be light and fast because I have classes followed.
regarding lunch is usually at the end of class depending depending of how hungry I have, I go and a lunch a meat, rice, vegetables, salad, juice, or if I have not really hungry, I buy something like a pizza or something fast and not spend too much time.

when I'm not in college I like to go out to eat with my family or my boyfriend, try different types of food like Mexican, Chinese food, all kinds of pasta, or meat. I like going to restaurants and so know, so, one has preferences when going to a special occasion in a Resturante.

In my last vacation I not went on a trip, but if I went out to parties with my friends. I was in the cinema and went out to eat several times wiht my family, were relaxing holiday and rest, I read three books very good. I would to travel for the next vacation.
Back to top Go down

second paragraph (Camila Tovar Velez)
Page 1 of 1