Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A band. Musical fusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nohora g

A band. Musical fusion Empty
PostSubject: A band. Musical fusion   A band. Musical fusion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 am

Bon Jovi is an American classic rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983.Bon Jovi is a band truly great. It was one of the bands I started listening when I was younger, relatively. They are very amazing and very interesting album is about composition.Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.) is very attractive, guitarist Richie Sambora, keyboardist David Bryan, drummer Tico Torres, as well as current bassist Hugh McDonald.

The band's first four albums blended the pop metal and hard rock genres, although they had mostly shed the pop metal sound by their fifth studio album, Keep the Faith, and their sixth,These Days, utilizing a more mature hard rock sound. Crush was characterized as "far enough into pop/rock to actually stand a chance of getting airplay", while Bounce was described as "heavy, serious rock". Have a Nice Day was also characterized as being heavier than Crush.In 2011, the tour morphed into Bon Jovi Live. The tour continued through through summer 2011, with dates arena dates in the U.S., and stadium dates across Europe. The combined 2010 and 2011 tours encompassed some 140 dates in total, culminating on July 31, 2011 in Lisbon, Portugal.

I recommend the album Crush because it's a fresh style and several of his songs are quite attractive. Another where there is a good job is Cross road many of their songs were inspiration for me but would like the band came to Colombia.
Back to top Go down

A band. Musical fusion
Page 1 of 1