Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my music style rap and hip hop november 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAURICIO

my music style rap and hip hop november 17  Empty
PostSubject: my music style rap and hip hop november 17    my music style rap and hip hop november 17  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm

i am CHRISTIAN MAURICIO RAMOS RAMOS music style is rap hip hop and sicodelic music i remember that wu tan clan is a the best rap group of the 1990 in the EE.UU because the
Wu-Tang Clan had a real busy year so far with the Rebirth Tour in Europe and Australia followed by their headlining gig at this summer's Rock the Bells festival. in my personal opinion the colombian rap too is good because the rap Colombian heart is made with Colombian politics has always been known as is corrupt and what reprentan several Colombian groups is the way in which the government takes advantage of people to tax Combre rappers rhymes through songs make rhythm more than anything politca based.
i like a colombian singer that his name is KOFLA, KOFLA the early 90's he started vocalist and components in 1997 and there was a singer and began to create their own songs and get their first CD sales in 1998 called the city behind and take it out on second CD 2001 from there on has been dedicated to making frestyle with other singers to write songs from 28 to 39 minutes.
i haven´t been a many concert, i only was in a concert of rap the last year. the concert was funny because went artist very populars and the unknown artists from Japan and Argentina was also funny because there brake dance by the Colombian and Japanese Americans who were at the park rap festival.
Back to top Go down

my music style rap and hip hop november 17
Page 1 of 1