Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ Empty
PostSubject: MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ   MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 pm

PROYECT III

I great character i like is Mercedes Sosa, known as the voice of black America o the black Sosa, she was a great singer, gender as tango, rock and pop, she was born in Tucama the 04 July 1935 and died 04 October 2009 in Buenos Aires Mercedes Sosa the born July 09 – 1935 in Argentina , Tucuman. I grew up in a modest home and dunning adolescent dance and sing 60 years in the case is musician Manual Oscar Matus. His first recordings began in 1972 and albums how “Como un pajaro libre “ and “ Mercedes Sosa” .
Mercedes Sosa cortometrage participated in the "Saint of the Sword" in which unveiled its most important records such as "The cry of the earth" and "Christmas with Mercedes Sosa". she participated in the commitment and militancy to achieve a fair and just world. In 1992 he was declared Illustrious Citizen of Buenos Aires.También edited "But," in November of that year he published a composition entitled "Mercedes Sosa, 30," which brought more than 20 songs recorded at various times by "The black ". their past achievements were in December 1995 he edited "Mercedes Sosa - Oro" with 17 tracks recorded between 1969 and 1994, this describes a popular artist.

Back to top Go down

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ
Page 1 of 1