Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISABELLA

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS Empty
PostSubject: MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS   MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Project 2
In this project I talk about clothes, how important are the gadget and I like that I got for my birthday. The clothes I usually are jeans, chaquet, blous, shirt,t-shirt , vest, socks, boat, snekears, woman shoes and gloves, but like use accessories as bracelets, chakers , rings, earrings, handbag, betts and watches. Never I use suit , dressing, gown, coat and glasses. The gadget are articles with very technology as electric book, Ipad, laptop, pda, memory chip, etc. The gadget rather than a device with a purpose and responsibily is a practical tool. In the world of computer there are the memory chip and Ipad are the most fregrantly used to increared capacity and access to information. The PDA is a nice gadget as it is much more practical than an Iphone and is also much cheaper and versatile than an Iphone.
For my birthday I want a trip because I love the sea and sun, is also perfect for the holidays and have a good rest, I like a lot of these gifts are something I enjoy much more than material and also are unforgettable things. In conclusion everyone has clothes like a gabget, we srod gadget and we use them.

Back to top Go down

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS
Page 1 of 1