Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISABELLA

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS Empty
PostSubject: MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS   MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Proyect 1
My name is Isabel, I’m eighteen years old. I’m studing public account . I’m from bogota. in this project will talk about my talents, qualities, skills ad aninteresting family. My talent is I had very good memory because have since .Iwas child, I memory all the things that was happening n my life, although my other talent is that know how to decorate all desserts like pies , cakes and others.I am organize because I’m good at making plar, honest, smart, friendly and responsible with my study and work like that all. I like to be like that because that says much a lot about me.
I can prepare delicious dessert like cakes, pie and athers and decorate.Ican walk very fast when is only neccesary for example, I walk fast when in Im gone late to class and I allways arrived just in time, Irun so fast ,too. Other ability is Ican memory very well the people. My mother can prepare delicious cakes, dessert and all every it prepare. My niece speech good in English and also can draw very quick and perfect. My mother is agile for make their activities.My niece Gaby is 2 years old and can eat with the right hand our with the left hand.My friendcan touch the tip of his nose with his tangue. In conclusion all people have qualities and habilities, all the qualities and habilities are difference and each one have their own, skills and/or qualities, though there are some very interesting. I think we can acquire

Back to top Go down

MARIA ISABEL MARTINEZ CARDENAS
Page 1 of 1