Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROYECTO SEGUNDO CORTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ISABELLA

PROYECTO SEGUNDO CORTE Empty
PostSubject: PROYECTO SEGUNDO CORTE   PROYECTO SEGUNDO CORTE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

My usual food is breakfast a cup of coffee, bread a glass of juice than as a something in between morning and a fruit at lunch like a bowl of soup, a vegetable, a potato and rice flour as, a protein such as meat or chicken, a glass of juice and something sweet, finally with the dinner is for me very well cup of soup and a glass of juice. I love fruit and vegetables and chocolates too. This is what I love to eat, where I can enjoy something I love is Pizza gourmet and in Taco Loco, In pizza gourmet I would like the appetizers is a cream of chicken, the main courses I would like to lasagña, for finally the desserts and beverages I like a strawberries with cream and a glass of coca –cola.
Taco – Loco is in Galerias, the style is Mexican, you prices are little but their food is delicious. Nights like to go, because you love me some cultural installations, very typical. This I like to go fast but eat something to make and a very good or good band live music. My food is lasagña favorite I love because it has different flavors and blend well, to prepare a good lasagña is need have chicken, beef, pasta, sauces, cheese and some vegetales. First drew up the list of ingredients, and when Ihave prepared with chicken, meat, sauces, dressing, when I have my ingredients kitchens,elaborae lasagña that begins with a layer of white sauce then goes a layer of pasta, meats and then a little white sauce and the cheeese, then do the some thing two more times and finally the oven for 40 minutes.
My classmate last years.She is Maira Velez with her had past very good moment, with her past many times have we have gone to parties, tours, shopping, concerts and always have we went really well. The last ride that hed been a Acacias, there because the well spent riding, went to the pool and went for a walk. With it I love to eat at Taco Loco, we had very well and is very delicious.For finally my classmate were in their last holiday in july and was a Villavicencio with her best friend, they were in the car of your father passed in the Villavicencio, very well as many activities were riding bike and go to the pool.
Back to top Go down

PROYECTO SEGUNDO CORTE
Page 1 of 1