Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proyecto escrito segundo corte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joansir

Proyecto escrito segundo corte Empty
PostSubject: Proyecto escrito segundo corte   Proyecto escrito segundo corte I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:12 pm

My favorite food are the fast food. I would like eat all the time hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza, but I can´t eat theese food everytime, because is bad for my health. In to the week for the morning, I eat some bread, some eggs and some chocolate. In the lunch, I prefer eat some rice, some beef, some potatoes and a glass of orange juice and finally for my dinner, I eat something small like an yogurt but the Saturdays and Sundays I eat out, in a restaurants like the corral, Mc Donals, creeps, 1969 pizza or KFC... Oh! That remember me that I would love the KFC chiken and that my favorite ice cream from creps are the tentations, because have all! Chocolate, cream, fruit, brownie and the best ingredient "alcohol". But like I said before "I can´t eat this all the time. Refer to the money the restaurant food are average for me, but in other places these food are very cheaper, for example my father travel aroud the world and when he was in EEUU, he said me that the hamburgers from mcdonals was very cheaper and in that country was consider food for poor people. All the time he went to cost and good restaurants. I would like take a trip like him for have something that say.
Refer to me I had a good last year, the reason is that I had a cooker friend and after class I went to his house to eat, I ate interesting means and in my birthday he invited me to the best restaurants of the city same my parents in all my birthdays. I was very happy.

Joan Sebastian Molano G.
Back to top Go down

Proyecto escrito segundo corte
Page 1 of 1