Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second paragraph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
urielk

second paragraph Empty
PostSubject: second paragraph   second paragraph I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 pm

In generally, I don´t eat very well, because I don´t have time.

At breakfast I drink only a juice and maybe eat a sandwich, because I need be very fast to arrive to university, at luch actually I eat some meat, some rice and vegetals, but sometimes only a sandwich is sufficient. But at dinner I eat very well, I consume proteins, some meat or some rice too, a lot of juice and fruits, but, sometimes, if arrive to home very late, I drink only a yogurt.

At weekends, in generally, I go with my family to a restaurant, my favorite restaurant is "la jugueteria" in "la macarena", it is a cool place. All the walls are full of toys. And some chairs are gigants cups of a fun park.
The food are good. You can choose lot appetizers at begin and some wine. And next you can choose the principal plate, some roast beef or chicken and a limonade or differents fruit juices, and you can enjoy a show of poetry, at the end you can choose a dessert. But I like that restaurant not for the food. I like that because the design.

About my activities last year, well, I did many activities, I maked few expositions in the art circle, I went out with my friends to parties and with my family to travel, I knew lot of people, many friends, some special girls, and, very important, I change my mentality of the world. and this is it.

Back to top Go down
edurielk9

second paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: second paragraph   second paragraph I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 am

urielk wrote:
Well, In generally, I don´t eat very well, because I don´t have time.

First, At breakfast I drink only a juice and maybe eat a sandwich. Because I need be very fast to arrive to university. Next, at luch, actually I eat some meat, some rice and vegetals. But sometimes only a sandwich is sufficient. Finally, at dinner, I eat very well, I consume proteins, some meat or some rice too, a lot of juice and fruits, but, sometimes, if arrive to home very late and I drink only a yogurt.

At weekends, in generally, I go with my family to a restaurant, my favorite restaurant is "la jugueteria" in "la macarena", it is a cool place. All the walls are full of toys. And some chairs are gigants cups of a fun park.
The food are good. In the begining, You can choose lot appetizers, and some wine. Next, you can choose the principal plate, some roast beef or chicken and a limonade or differents fruit juices.Then, you can enjoy a show of poetry. At the end, you can choose a dessert. But I like that restaurant not for the food. I like that because the design.

About my activities last year, well, I did many activities, First, I maked few expositions in the art circle. At this time, I went out with my friends to parties and with my family to travel, I knew lot of people, many friends, some special girls, and, very important, I change my mentality of the world. and this is it.

Back to top Go down

second paragraph
Page 1 of 1