Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARAGRAPH.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FERNEY R

PARAGRAPH. Empty
PostSubject: PARAGRAPH.   PARAGRAPH. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 pm

My diet is very uncomplicated. I do not really care very much about keeping a food diary habit as simply what I like when I have hunger. For breakfast i eat cereal or just coffee and bread, for lunch meat like some soup and some other vegetable and much juice. Basically the dinner eat the same of lunch. Almost never eat in restaurants. I would like to go to "Andres carne de res" told me that is a good restaurant whit food very good but I would say that my favorite restaurant is my home when I eat out of my house always eat fast food. I like the hamburgers hot dogs and pizza. i don't have preference for any restaurant. when I go to a fast food restaurant I like go to "tower pizza" is a good restaurant in the 8 street whit 30 avenue is a very good restaurant of fast food. The prices are average but the food and the service are excellent. in this place there is not much entertainment but it's worth going.
In the last year my classmates Fernando met with some new friends. He practiced skateboard every day, he doesn’t read nothing he have an interesting and fun last year with a good romantic relationship. In your last vacation Fernando went to Cartagena, was an exciting and funny tired. He went whit your family and wasn’t nothing bored. He stayed one week in Cartagena.
Back to top Go down

PARAGRAPH.
Page 1 of 1