Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second paragraph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael

Second paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Second paragraph   Second paragraph I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 am

In first place, in the morning i eat a sandiwch with some oranges. In the lunch, i eat usually some rices and beefs.
My favorite restaurant is the hamburgueseria in this place you have to eat the meat ball sandiwch with some cheese and vegetables. Also, you have to the hamburguer with pepper.
The hamburgueseria is a excellent restaurant. In this place sell fast food gourmet. It locate in many places in Bogota. The prices are average. The meat ball sandiwch and the all hamburguers are great. The place is very very entertaiment because they have many pictures and draws very cool.
The last year i had many classmates but i rembember one special. He was many with me in many works. Our works were excellent. Also, we were had may problems for drunks were enjoy. Finally, my friend. He was many scotch whisky. Next, he found many beautiful women. He say me in Irlanda is very cool but the people is boring.
Back to top Go down

Second paragraph
Page 1 of 1