Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

proyecto primer corte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fernando

proyecto primer corte Empty
PostSubject: proyecto primer corte   proyecto primer corte I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:48 am

i am fernando bayona , i have 20 años i am student of medios audiovisuales of university jorge tadeo lozano ,i like skating because is my sport favorite ,i am a persont very pretty and very inteligent , i live in bogota , i am a person wiht one personhood very nice ,i like the hip hop and vallenato are a gender very diferent but i like this genders

i am a person very fun and very nice with the other people , in this moment of my life i am a person that enjoy all things of the life because my personhood is so interesting , i am very sincere and friendly , i appreciate to my parents for this life that is exelent

I can skate very fast also i can eat very fast because a person sped in all areas i like do all with speed ,i can write wiht eyes closed is very easy for my also, i can jump very high because i have power in the legs

i have a friend that is very special he can drink three beers in 2 minutes is very impressive because this no is very common in the society , he can do this many times in one night the problem is that he get drunk very fast

i have a style very special for dress me i like the wear very very bing and width ,i like the hats and jackets , i dont like the clothing exaggerated because i am a person simple , i dont like use gadgets because are uncomfortable for me because i dont I'm used

is much better have one computer MAC that windows because MAC have one system operative more fast and is more easy all her aplications and windows is a system very goog but not in aplications to desing ,between this two system operative is better mac and this is more small and comfortable
Back to top Go down

proyecto primer corte
Page 1 of 1